Tuesday 14 September 2010

Tuning into your Loves - 001

Tuning into Love. Well, what could be nicer hey? What could be better for you, nourish your Life, your Spirit, and your Body too? Love is like a cool drink when you need it, like healing when its not expected, a hug from a best friend and a sweet smile that lights up your life. Love just so rocks doesn't it?

Over the next few months or more (who knows how long this may take?) I'll be tuning into my loves, and sharing them with you via photos (if I can), so I can show you how your Loves influence the quality of the Feng Shui in your Mind, Body, Spirit and Home. Everything is connected and this way of defining, accepting and acknowledging your Loves brings them closer to you and makes them resonate deeper into every part of your Life.

First UP! Oh which love to choose? The one that's around me everyday, that challenges me, brings me infinite rewards and definitely lights up my life...

Three funny little Beings that decided to be with me...
A good start :)
"I tune into the Love I feel when I look at my children"

What is a Love that you can see right now? Look around the room you're in and just see if there is something you can Love. Could be the view from your window. A particular chair you find SO comfortable. A cup of tea. A cushion. The way the carpet looks soft, or the floor feels underfoot. Maybe its something you're looking forward to and the thought is what you can Love now. Perhaps it can be a memory that you connect to with Love.

Buddha said that we make our world with our thoughts, and I see this reflected in my Life so often. Its true. So go ahead, get your thoughts tuned into your Loves, and resonate it loud!

(I'm hoping to get to a whole 108 Loves, which will mean I can send each one through a Nadi in my body and send Love light through each and every 108 channels!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!