Wednesday 15 September 2010

Tuning into Love - 002 'Lilypads of relaxation'

Tuning into Love through my home is something I do very often. Could it be every day? yes, possibly! maybe more than once a day. Too much tuning into Love is always helpful :)

Even if I've been dwelling in a place that may be experiencing some negative energy effects from either a Flying Stars influence, an environmental occurrence, or a sapping of it high quality Qi by unhelpful guests etc...I can still focus on something in my home that provides me with a connection to the emotion of Love, or the memory of Love, or the feeling of Love....you see where I'm going.

'The' blue chair is a true 'splat inducing' piece of furniture, and one we love a lot in our house!
One thing I particularly love is coming upon places that really ask us to stop, and relax, and 'shut down' our 'alert systems' a while. I try and make as many of these places as I can in my little home! This one above is a place I managed to establish a few months ago. From this chair I can see out my window to the bushland nearby, and I can watch the kids playing or talk to them while they are at the table and doing a little bit of work. Its sociable, but also what I call an energetic 'lilypad' within the house itself.

"I now tune into the Love of my special place to relax"

'ahhhh, can you feel the serenity?' :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!