Saturday 18 September 2010

Tuning into Love - 004 'My things'

Do you love all your possessions? It's sort of hard to if you share your possessions with other members of the house, or your partner. But there are always a few things that are exclusively yours (apart from the toothbrush and your knickers of course...well,...hopefully these are exclusively yours...) and those things can really help us tune into the frequency of Love. Sometimes the adoration I have for a particular possession is quite absurd, for example, I have a fantastic pair of pyjamas with teacups all over them. I have worn them nearly every day since I got them and rush to wash them in the early morning on wash day so they'll dry by night-time again :)) Silly, I know, but I just love'em!

I have a bit of a love affair with all things 'tea'. Having the correct teacup has been important to me ever since I can remember, and its been awfully disappointing to stay over at a friends house, or go on holiday and have tea in cups that just don't suit tea. Or to find they've stored the Peppermint teabags in with the other herb tea and everything has a stale tint of mintyness to it....Strange little things like this disrupt my joy, and I do like to let the joy flow freely in life, so recently I purchased my very own special cup and saucer set...and now, now I'm feeling the Love :)

Ah, my tea shelf. In my ideal house the tea shelf would be a whole cupboard...
Possessions are important to our sense of security. They bring various levels of energy signatures. One of the visual appeal, two, the memory of its purchase perhaps, that 'retail thrill' of finding what you were looking for ;), three the feeling you get from holding that possession or using it and the joy it brings. We invest a lot of energy in our possessions and the storage of them, so its only natural that these things hold a lot of messages for us and from us too. That's why de-cluttering and Space Clearing can be a very draining thing to do, but the reward is sparkly new spaces and bright new energy.



"I tune into the Love of my personal belongings"

I love my 'things about me' and never complain about dusting or cleaning them. I know there are people in the world who would give anything to be able to have the security of knowing exactly where their possessions were, and that they were safe and cared for, so its a blessing to have my things and take care of them too.

What do you have within reach that you just adore and gives you the ability to tune into Love right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!