Thursday 16 September 2010

Tuning into Love - 003 'ahhhh, .... clouds'

Oh one of the most accessible Loves in my life, ... cloudwatching. Now, some may say this is wasteful daydreaming and I would debate this to my last breath...
Daydreaming is nourishing. Being able to connect with the natural world in a symbiotic exchange of Love and respect is All Good.

'
'Dragon Head with tongue out, and "can you see the little baby elephant?"' taken by Charlotte Tibbs
As an avid sky watcher and Feng Shui enthusiast, I do take notice of what part of the sky a formation or configuration occurs, and see if that has particular significance. Often, more than often, it does :) Dragons in the NW help me to keep an eye out for a mentor or helpful person coming into my life, perhaps wise decisions regarding a progressive phase. Pheonix in the SE points to a new growth or wealth situation. Humming Birds right above you ask you to stop and listen to their resonant message...Goddesses in the SW allow me to know I am able to work with support for my relationships, etc...

And then there are times when the clouds seem to reflect my mood of being in a time of change, in a phase...

Mottled clouds at the end of Winter - taken by Charlotte Tibbs
Viewing the natural world like this helps me to remember that things happen in sequence, and that I have no need to worry about not being 'at a certain point' in my life right now, as it will all come in Perfect Timing. All I gotta do is sit back, allow the winds of change to waft on through, and let the sun shine on down :)

Cloud Watching should be every culture's national pastime :))

"I now connect to Love through the messages from Nature and Beauty"

Scrying via the natural world is a time honoured tradition, and its accessible, and its adaptable to you and your surroundings. Even in the city you can look out a window and cloud watch during a break, or lunchtime. Give it a go and connect with a Love for the natural world.

Peace and Blessings

Jannette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!