Sunday 26 September 2010

Tuning into Love - 008 'all sorted'

Our living spaces and work spaces take a lot of our attention, and as we now know, 'energy flows where attention goes' (...or is that the other way round?) I love my workspace...I love it even more when I get it organised and sorted out. Over the course of a month my workspace can go from super minimalistic to completely eclectic without me realising how its happening. Its just one day's worth of 'this' popped here to do tomorrow, which might not get seen to for a few days, or a client's work being postponed for a week, or a new manuscript plonked on the desk a fortnight early...Life just happens.

Yesterday, the Full Moon outflow really kicked in and I did a major (major) cleanup and sort out in my office. The result was *sparkly* and gave me new enthusiasm to 'get things done' in my workspace. Gotta Love That.

Before the cleanup....
After cleanup :)


So today (and well, yesterday too)  
"I tune into Love through the satisfaction of an organised space"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!