Sunday 19 September 2010

Tuning into Love - 005 'Chai Blessings'

Chai Bliss Blessings from Butterfly
Ahhhhh Chai. I tune into Love so easily when I make my Chai each day. This chai is super special organic angel blessed reiki-fied fantasticness from my dear friend Butterfly Tara, who hand makes her complete dried spice mix chai with a mortar and pestle. Why this makes it so much more than other chai blends I've tried can only be because she infuses each batch with Love :) And I get a card with each refill order that is full of special blessings and words that make me reach out across time and space to hug my friend, with a smile on my face too.

The smell of pure spice chai is a potent power pack of clearing and healing and soothing and smoothing goodness straight to my body. I liken it to the experience of smelling Basilica Incense...simply divine in more ways than one...It has become a ritual now, the taking of ChaiBliss for breakfast, lunch or tea; sometimes on a cold Winter evening when I've needed warming up, I've used my chai ritual to infuse my life with this very spicy mixture made with Love.

'Happy Two Hearts and Infinite OM' by Jannette :)


"I tune into Love by nourishing my self in some small way, everyday"

Little rituals of self nourishing and healing are essential for us all. What do you do that is a self nourishing ritual?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!