Tuesday 19 October 2010

Tuning into Love - 014 'Living the Dream'

Who could have told me that one day I'd be a Feng Shui Practitioner? I would not have believed them 10 years ago...all I knew was that I wanted to follow the Magic I saw in the world, and begin to be more Me. I had no plan, other than to 'keep on going', and now, in the immortal words of Dory from the film 'Finding Nemo', one can just "Keep on swimming, keep on swimming" and know that you will reach a destination...but far more valuable is the time spent getting there.

We've all heard that phrase 'its not the destination but the journey that counts'? Well, its true. I love 'being here now', but getting here was a bit of a blast too! Ups and downs, sometimes the downs can be way, way down as well, and it is probably from those deep dark places that the view of the Light seems so enticing. Having any 'goal in life' is just about looking towards the Light of life and striving to have it shine a little brighter your way. So even now that I'm here, sitting in the sunlight, soaking up the rays, feeling warm and comfortable, nourished and appreciated, I can still view a brighter place, and I can sense the euphoria of finally achieving contentment.


This ability to 'future think' is so valuable. And now I am realising that even though I am not where I 'want' to be, right now I am where I once 'wanted' to be ... and that's a pretty cool place to get to.

"I tune into Love with beautiful Gratitude for the flow of my Life"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!