Friday 22 October 2010

7,3 combinations and being unco-ordinated...generally

In the monthly Flying Stars Forecast for October you will have noticed that the South has a 7,3 combination of influences, which is usually related to the 'loss' of something. 7 is associated with 'loss' and is called the 'Robbery' influence in traditional FS text.

Sometimes a 7 Star influence means people misplace things for the month (one of my sisters did this a few years ago when she had a 7 Monthly Star at her front door, but didn't really 'lose' anything permanently, it was just annoying for her) and the 3 Star influence means they may find that chatter increases with a competitive edge to it...
I get a little 'edgy' when I see a 7 Star in combo with a 3 or a 2, as these are generally unhelpful influences in tandem with the destructive aspect of the 7. When we have a 7,3 the 7 is Metal and wants to 'dominate' the 3 Wood influence. Literally 7 is a potentially destructive energy that if unfavourably activated can 'cut down' Ambitious energy, which is associated with Wood. 3 is also a commerce energy, so it likes to accumulate success in Growth. This is where a lot of the 'loss' interpretation comes from. 7 is called 'Pleasure and Destruction' and 3 is called 'Conflict and Competition'...so you have really 'bolshy' influences.
The 2,7 combo sees the 7 influence being 'nourished' by the Earth influence of the 2. 2 is associated with the gut (Stomach, Abdomen, Spleen) and we now know that there is a 'secondary brain' in the gut which we use to interpret what we consume. 2 is called 'The Sickness Star' because it can manifest ill-health as a message. With this kind of masochistic edge, I dislike having 'sickness and destruction' together...most people would.

7 is associated with the Mouth, Teeth, Thorax and Chest, so its all to do with speech and the production of speech and 'consumption' of information.
'Talking his way out of it...' byFrits Ahlefeldt 

3 is associated with the Lower Legs, Feet, Throat, Neck and Liver, which is to do with the 'fire' of communication and more importantly the direction of information.

What's happened to me this month is I've got a 'double whammy' of the 7,3 from the South and the 7,2 from the SE combinations due to the Form of the block of units I live in, and the Position of my house as the middle unit. I've had a compulsion to talk, chat, speak, ramble, blabber....etc...so much more than usual...so I've been channeling it into blogging (in case you hadn't noticed) to 'use it up'. However, I've also been having a running problem with injuries to my mouth and feet! One small scar heals only to be replaced the very next day with some bump or bash (kicked a stick out of the way at the park and punctured my skin on the top of my toe)...and then the icing on the cake was a dog nipping my leg yesterday! Yes, right outside in the South sector, right where the 7,3 is doubled up, and the dog ran into the area from the SE...where the 2,7 is for October. I've also got that pesky and uncomfortable Star 5 in an open area to the SW...When something like that happens I go take a look at the floorplan again and have a look at Flying Stars for the month ;)
Basic layout of the block of units showing the Position of my house in the middle of the block...

I can put this down to a few things. One, the 'Water Metal' representation I usually have out here has been moved, and, Two, we've had to store the bins here for a couple of reasons, and...we are due to have them cleaned out thoroughly...so they aren't all sparkly and nice right now. Three, well, my bedroom is in the SE and South, so I'm sleeping on it. Makes you think of that advert from years ago for a dishwashing liquid where the actor playing a Manicurist raves to her client that "you're soaking in it!". Also, we haven't been using the garage door in the SW all year until last week, when the weather got warmer and we started to open it up for airflow. I feel the energy of movement and Human Chi has attracted Star 5 into the house.
My job for tomorrow is...tah-dah!...cleaning bins and putting the Water Metal representation back in place :)

I hope you have a better set of chores on the cards than I do ;)
Many Blessings
Jannette
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!