Sunday 10 October 2010

Tuning into Love - 012 'Beautiful Colour'

Do you see colours around people? or do you 'feel' a certain colour when you think of a certain person? I'm intrigued with people who can see auras, as its only happened occasionally to me, more often I can 'feel' a colour about a person's energy.

I spent a daydream yesterday focusing on the colour of one of my sisters. She had been coming into my Mind often and we actually visited her yesterday, had quite an eventful visit and when I got home we spent some quiet time doing quiet things. Was that kind of squally weather outside that doesn't invite one out for a walk...so a daydream session in front of a window was on the cards.

Anyway, the colour of this sister came in so strong, a beautiful representation of her energy. Pale ochre yellow waves with transparent forest green, and she has this little cluster of brilliant blue with bright silver sparkles sort of 'following' her around,...almost like a pet :) Very cute.

A very basic representation of the vision of my sister's colours :)


"I tune into Love by exploring my daydreams"
"I tune into Love with the exploration of energy manifestation"

What all this prompted was a desire to express my daydreams on paper again, and I so rumaged around in the store-room, quickly finding my watercolour pad, and a wonderful surprise too....a pack of *new*, sparklingly new, watercolour pencils! Oh joy :) Happiness is a new pack of watercolour pencils :))

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous20:36

    I enjoyed this post Janette, about auras and feeling colours. Awesome!
    Nicolette xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!