Saturday 2 October 2010

Tuning into Love - 010 'The Magic of Words'

Some words hold very special vibrational energy, like the word 'Grace', 'Peace' and of course 'Love'.

I've recently had the word 'gracious' running through my Mind, and love to notice occurrences like this, and then watch for the unfolding story behind the message in my Life Experience. Around this time I had also been exercising with using the mantra "OM Shanti OM", which very loosely translated means 'the beginning of peace to the end of time', as OM is like a cosmic 'all there is', and Shanti is Peace.

Gracious to me meant it was a 'way of Being' for me at this present time. A way to get through or improve my experiences, and hopefully this would help to smooth the energy of behaviour and expression in my Life Experiences. Its certainly a beautiful word to connect with; to 'tune in' with :)

This is a simple 'Chi Accumulator' diagram with some words arranged. Its a good focus for meditation, as it builds energy with the mantra...very groovy baby... :)  (art by Jannette Tibbs....let me know if you'd like this jpeg full size...)


"I now tune into Love with gracious behaviour and expression"
"I now tune into Love with the magic of beautiful words"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!