Thursday 14 October 2010

Tuning into Love - 013 'Choosing the Positive'

We are all prone to moments of deep introspection, of 'evaluating' our lot in life, and often we are propelled into a state of depression or mad frustration, sometimes even a manic kind of 'brainstorm to plan to succeed' takes over. Well, its time to just sit back and survey your kingdom...

The other day, not so long ago, I lived in a house that was kind of falling apart, the 'facilities' weren't great, and I felt somewhat left out of 'modern life'. I now live in a brand new house, its modest but calm and happy, and I like it like that. Not too much to keep clean ;]

I looked around at the shoddy work of the plastering, the paint that peels up and the guttering system that hasn't been installed properly, and I just smiled to think that I am fortunate enough to live in a house that protects me from the rain, wind and harsh sun. It shelters my little family and looks lovely when I give it Love. It's a two way street when it comes to having 'a home' you know....


So I don't mind the paint peeling up a little, most of it is all good. I don't mind the guttering not working perfectly, as long as the tank gets filled up. I don't mind the plastering not being 'perfect' because it helps to dispel any possible 'clinical' feeling that modern houses can have when everything is just 'so'. In fact, I LOVE all the little things about my house that I can notice and have an opinion on.


"I choose to accept 'differences' as a way of Tuning into Love"
"I Tune into Love by focusing on the Beauty inherent in all things"

Its a Zen thing, this 'tolerance' attitude...but wow, it so rocks!
:)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely :) cup half full with the joy of cup runneth over :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!