Tuesday 10 November 2009

Thinking of something beautiful?


This windchime shown is the Mikado in blue....gorgeous.
Did you notice that the 10% discount on Windsong Chimes has been re-introduced for November!? Yes, that's right, a full 10% discount off the retail price of any windchime on their website, but only when you order through me.


These windchimes are not your average deal. They are individually tuned, hand made, gift boxed, and come with an after sales service option for the future! They can be ordered and delivered to anywhere in the world with your personal message inside.
Visit their website here, and then email me at jthtc@yahoo.com.au, with your order.

Payment via credit card with PayPal, or organise a direct bank transfer. Easy.


Get someone you love a fab gift this festive season and grab a bargain EARLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!