Saturday 21 November 2009

Embracable YOU


Sometimes when I feel that my views are particularly radical, or that my ways are considered extreme, I have to take a moment apart from all those perceptions and just embrace my Self. Embracing the Self in terms of acknowledgment, acceptance, soothing, or just because it helps to appreciate my uniquenes...s, is a way of connecting your Mind, Heart, and Spirit together in your own Body, and promotes stress relief, patience and a improved perception of your Life and who you are.

So next time you are listening to the constrained or contrived views of someone, or your own inner critic :), take a moment to step aside from that point, and EMBRACE yourself.

Close your eyes if it helps, place your hands over your Heart, or your arms around yourself, take a deep breath, let it out slow and appreciate your unique way of seeing things, thinking about things and your general way of Being. Its what makes you YOU.

In all things, the practice of changing perspective can elicit a solution to any issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!