Monday 9 November 2009

Hello! I'm back!


"Hello and welcome to a brand new moment!"

I've been out of touch with this site for a few months, putting together a few things. One of them was a new venture on Facebook called MiOrganic Solutions. The page is proving popular, and so, I've renamed this whole blog the same. It keeps the information stream 'in line', especially with the Holistic Therapy Connections MiniZine offering a variety of information now.


Just a few little notes...

ONE - you can now buy Specials on the Miessence site...the link will take you to the ONEGroup site of mine where you can get certified organic products safe for your body and your home and ultimately, our planet.


TWO - you can see all of what I've been up to by visiting the Twitter links for the posts from MiOrganic Solutions on Facebook.


THREE - I'm due to be GIVING AWAY a document soon that will show you how you can cut the cost of household cleaning for good, with just 5 Ingredients...Cool hey? It will be completely free, all you have to do is pop on over to the Holistic Feng Shui MiniZine site and sign up for free to receive the HTCM each month.


Many Blessings

Jannette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!