Saturday 11 July 2009



Walnut essence is one of the best ‘discoveries’ I have made recently. I tried it out with my baby for general ‘soothing’ into the change from womb to world, and it made significant impact on her in that it did calm her energy. I started to take it as well to help me move from my ‘working mode’ to my ‘mother at home mode’, and it did also help with this transition. The recent home relocation was assisted greatly by taking Walnut essence, and I don’t know how I would have come through moving house with three children without it!

Transitions and Travelling are the main Energy Signature of the Walnut essence. (Walnut is one of the essences contained in my ‘Transitioning’ blend) It assists with a smooth flow of energy from one state to another, so that bumps are rolled over and not crashed into :)
Using it in tandem with Rescue Remedy after my baby’s birth enabled me to soothe several layers of energy at once, instilling the restorative Energy Signature of Rescue Remedy with the smoothing signature of Walnut. Together they work beautifully!


Now we are taking it to combat this next phase of teething and weaning, and it is helping out immensely again. The first time I began this blend for teething with little miss Angelina Petal she slept for 6hrs straight! Bliss indeed after a three week stretch of waking 3 to 4 times a night!
I know this remedy has also helped children cope with starting school, or learning a new task. It enables the elderly or frail to cope with convalescence after illness or surgery. Talk to me today about how Walnut might help you by emailing or phoning me direct.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!