Saturday 11 July 2009

Living Healthy in a Toxic World

A public seminar will be held in Brisbane for anyone wanting to know more about Natural Parenting and Living Healthy in a Toxic World.
Dr Sarah Lantz, author of Chemical Free Kids will be headlining this event, which will also feature me, Jannette Tibbs, speaking about how to encourage great Well-Being through healthy home strategies, and also Michelle House founder and operator of SecretBudget.net, who will speak about strategies for healthy finances to encourage great Well-Being! :)

Date to be finalised, approximately first or second week in September.
Cost to attendees only $10.00 AUS, with over $200 in prizes to be won, plus a sample bag for all registrations on the day.

To find out more please contact me via email or phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!