Saturday 11 July 2009

Connections - July 09

First up, so sorry about not putting in a warning about the Mercury Retrograde (May 7 to 30). I suppose I was in denial, hoping if I didn’t put too much emphasis on it then it might just pass me by. But no. It did not. :(

Then again, in May I was looking on the bright side of the Star 2 Monthly Star being nourished by the Annual Star 9 as a good thing too. NUP! Being in a house with an open open open Centre Palace meant that this one came in big time. Mumma copped it all I’m afraid. Feeling better now though. And if that wasn’t enough, I had a 6,4 combination at my front door. Authority attacking Passions, Metal cutting Wood. This saw my thought patterns dogged by self doubt, second guessing and radical thoughts of taking up new directions with the business. Thankfully this all washed away with time.

June saw this Balance with the Monthly Star 1 visiting the Annual Star 9. Water and Fire together. Balance. Ahhhh. I had the Star 5 in the South, my front door, so we did have hiccups with neighbours being very rowdy in this direction, therefore I put in place the Wealth Bringer Bowl, and quietness ensued. (I could have used a windchime, but this part of the building is very exposed, so they would have been singing loudly all the time, not gently like the energy conversation they should be…)

I am constantly in awe of how effective the most simple remedies are when it comes to Flying Stars Feng Shui. I am also constantly in observance of my energy layers, and at times that does mean ‘switching off’ to it all and just soaking up the vibes, enjoying the magic, listening to the messages. Its not all about being ‘clinical’ with your Feng Shui knowledge. A lot of it comes down to ‘feeling your way’ through the hours, days and seasons.

We have pretty much completed our moving in stage and feel well and truly entrenched in this little place. The Landscape Feng Shui is vastly superior, and it has brought with it another lesson for me, that the Form of the landscape dramatically affects even the best building chart and how those combinations manifest. It sets up a foundation layer that influences everything else. A chart is only as good as the supporting Forms.

See? There’s always a reason for the upheavals in Life. :) As a Feng Shui Practitioner, I have studied Landscape formation and effects, but there is simply nothing like first hand experience!
This move has also brought with it some realisations regarding my role as Mother to my three little children, and because of some of these truths being revealed, I am feeling a lot more Free to be exactly who I am, and give as I can. Because of this I will be expanding my E-consultations and taking on more of that kind of work, as it can be completed at times of Peace in my house. Therefore obligations to my family and to clients can be fulfilled with ease. Simple hey?

Thankyou for your support of the MiniZine via orders through JTHTC. Without your support I could not keep the work I do going, so if you have been wanting to order some Organic Products, Flower Remedies, Wind Chimes, Aromatherapy Dilutions, Incense, Manuals or Study sessions, please get in touch, I’d love to hear from you! :) Thankyou also for the lovely emails telling me how much you are enjoying the MiniZine each month.
Infinite Blessings from Jannette xxx


“I find it difficult to feel responsible for the suffering of others. That's why I find war so hard to bear. It's the same with animals: I feel the less harm I do, the lighter my heart. I love a light heart. And when I know I'm causing suffering, I feel the heaviness of it. It's a physical pain. So it's self-interest that I don't want to cause harm."
-Alice Walker, author (b. 1944)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!