Saturday 11 July 2009

Miessence Make-up and Skin Care


I recently completed changing over all of my cosmetics to Certified Organic products, and I am so pleased with the results that I want you to try some too!


Miessence has sample sachets of their liquid foundations for as little as $2.20ea, so you can choose a couple and get to use them over a few days each. This way you can establish exactly which shade suits you best!


The Translucent Foundation comes in Porcelain, Vanilla, Honey and Almond tones, and from personal experience, this product lasts and lasts and lasts! You’ll find that it is immensely good value and feels light and breathable on the skin. It washes off easily at night and does not leave the skin dried out or stretched.


I’ve found that it was wonderful to use when my skin was extremely sensitive, as it did not cause any irritation or reactions. I’d recommend it as a ‘first make-up’ for teenagers because it is so safe and contains no toxic chemicals at all. To find out more about the toxic cocktail in modern mainstream cosmetics you can order the booklet ‘Dangerous Beauty’ ($15.95) from Miessence for a truly eye-opening read.


Would you like to find out more about Miessence make-up and skin care? Why not have a MiSpa gathering and benefit from complimentary gifts for the host and great specials on the products too! Your guests will thank you for it. Book today with Jannette.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!