Wednesday 2 February 2011

Tuning into Love 024 - 'Watching the Gratitude grow'

Many years ago, I discovered that I felt really good when I loved where I was, instead of wanting to be somewhere else. I discovered that this feeling of being grateful for what I had made me feel wealthy, contented and happy. I felt 'good'. I didn't know at the time that I was tapping into any kind of 'secret' way of thinking that provided success and good health, I just noticed that it helped get me through some very tough life challenges, and situations that were 'bringing me down' ;)

With the rise in interest created by using concepts of 'being in the Now', we find that more and more focus is put on being or feeling grateful for what we have, even if what we have is only a few things left over from some disastrous occurrence. After a tragic happening in my own life I remember distinctly that focusing on what I still had helped me get through the worst of the pain and helped my recovery. Something as simple as realising that I could still walk (shakily) was liberating, because I knew I would get stronger and stronger, and walk easily again one day. And I do now.

I see so many websites and businesses now that focus upon Gratitude as a powerful force of Life. The Law of Attraction works with, or in tandem with, many other Universal Laws, but especially works well with Gratitude. And it doesn't have to be overtly difficult to find things to be grateful for.
I find that closing my eyes and requesting beautiful memories brings up feelings of Gratitude.

Remembering the sound of my Grandmother's chiming clock, and the smell of her house, and the carved woodwork in the doorways of her house. This memory fills me with Gratitude for the time I spent with her in my childhood; the endless pots of tea, the pikelets and jam :) I was loved and adored, and I had a place that I was welcomed into, and at that moment in my life I belonged there, completely. That's something I am truly grateful to have a memory of, because I use it whenever I feel like I am in the flux of Life, and without an anchor...I use these kinds of memories as my anchors.


"I am Loved and Treasured in all Time and Space"
"My Existence has Infinite Purpose"
"I am held softly in the arms of Grace"

Acknowledging my many wealths makes them to Grow even more. Have a look around, there is so much to be grateful for.

What are some of my simple joys?
Teacup print Pyjamas
Chatting, and the sound teacups make when in use
Comfortable sheets
Healthy children
The need to ask "?"
Blue sky, and clouds, and rain, and grass
Sunset
Plants in my garden that I can eat
Almonds in my pantry and Blueberries in my fridge
The desire to 'help', 'assist', 'serve'
Coconut Oil (SO MANY uses...)
Knowing that nothing really needs to be done quickly
Being taught to breathe out slowly when I stretch

...and now my Mind is just chugging away like a locomotive, accessing 'this and this' that I am grateful for, that I find joy and pleasure in...amazing to experience the sparkliness of the human Mind in its happiest state! :))
So good to sit back, and watch the Gratitude grow ;)

Blessings and Beautiful Dreaming of All Things That You Love
xxx
Jannette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!