Wednesday 16 February 2011

Love my Miessence! and love a discount too!

I know its a bit late in the month, but, Miessence run a promotion every February to celebrate their 'birthday', and its a huge discount on the membership cost. Usually a membership costs roughly $88 and for that you can choose to just buy your certified organic stuff with the great discounts, or, you can 'grow a business' with the help of the MLM set up that is Miessence. The cost this month is only $8.80, as they are 8yrs old :)

Eights coming in everywhere...nice.

I just received my monthly order of products from Miessence and had one of those gloriously happy acknowledgments about how fortunate and grateful I am to have bumped into this company years ago. I had unpacked my essentials (shampoo, conditioner, hair treatment, and dishwashing liquid) and found my little selection of thankyou sachets, and had a wonderful feeling of abundance. I'd gotten all these things at the click of my fingers...or the click of my keyboard really, but, at a 20% discount as usual, and delivered for free. Sooo-per! Plus I'd used some of my bonus payment to pay for it too...so it hadn't cost me a lot at all. Really happy when things like this happen! :))



So the deal is to sign up your membership before the end of the month, and then you can enjoy buying certified organic products at a discount all the time, and enjoy the possibility of growing your own business from it...IF you want to, there really is no hard-sell on this point at all. Miessence are great at answering questions and teaching about the organic industry...you'll find plenty of resources to look at if you choose to.

Get in touch if you would like to know more or just follow this link to my Miessence webpage. I'm always happy to talk about my Miessence... ;)

Many Blessings
Jannette

Email me: Jannette@HolisticTherapyConnections.com
Phone or txt: Mb 0427 152 756  9am-5pm, or by appointment at other times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!