Thursday 23 December 2010

Tuning into Love 021 - 'The view from up here'

At times life can bring us some enormous challenges. At times, we can feel completely overwhelmed with obligation, commitments and responsibilities. And at times our Perspective is the thing that is ultimately challenged. Through all of these things we can remember that those times are but 'episodes' in our normal life...and that drama and trauma, sadness and grief are fleeting occurrences.

You know when someone says 'I fell into Depression' or 'I feel really down'? They are literally describing their Energy Signature and what their aura, or energetic vibration, is going through. Personal energy sinks when we are faced with problems and obstacles, difficult situations or people, its just what happens. The actual event or person or place is dragging on our energy, and it weighs us down, below our normal 'vantage point' of contemplation and examination of any situation. When we are 'down' we can never see the whole picture, we become enclosed in the drama or sadness of the occurrence taking place.

When we exhibit recovery a person may say 'I feel on top of the world now!' or 'I feel like a weight has been lifted from me'. The sensation can be one of immense relief and sometimes a physical 'lightening' or floating feeling comes over us. It's Happiness, Peace, Gratitude...all of those things wrapped up and woven into a vibration that is what Life is meant to be. The solution to unhappiness in any form is gaining the best vantage point for your personal perspective. Training your Mind to accept the truth of a situation, instead of the panic story it can sometimes tell you, can be one of the most empowering experiences you can achieve in human form!

Imagine walking down a long hallway in darkness, and then finding the light switch. You look back at all the perceived obstacles you thought were there, all the fears of tripping over something in the dark, or being attacked by some invisible assailant, only to see the way was all clear anyway, and you didn't have anything to fear in the first place. Perception is Everything ;)


I know from personal experience that when we are 'in a ditch' we don't see right. The clarity of our thoughts is skewed, our Heart is bruised, our Mind panics. I spent episodes of Life not so much in a 'hole', but more like I spent years mining through solid rock, not seeing that the tunnel I was creating was not a solution, it wasn't a 'way out' of the mess I was in; it was forward in some respects, but it wasn't easy, it wasn't pleasant, and it didn't make me happy...it just exhausted me more and more as I dug further and further under the mountain. Getting out of it took a decision that my previous choices were incorrect. I had to backtrack and find where I'd taken a wrong turn,.... and then it appeared. The Way Out. And it was upwards. Back on the surface the view cleared, a way appeared, I continued climbing up, up, up. I have a clear vision of me climbing trees and viewing the world as if I was perched high above the goings on below me. Confident that the view from here was the real deal.
.
Solstice is a time of reflection and also a time of planning. Its a 'pivot point' for our planet, and we can use it's Energy Signature to gain better perspective on any of our perceived current challenges.

"I tune into Love with contemplation on Gratitude"
"I know that only Happiness is enduring"
"I am strong, loved, and protected always"

Beautiful Solstice Blessings of Lightness and Clarity for all who are feeling a little overwhelmed at this time of year. Time passes forward for us in this dimension,and we can rely on it to fade pain into the Past, bring in new energy, new hope, new Life and new connections to Love in many forms.

Light and Peace
Jannette :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!