Thursday 16 December 2010

Tuning into Love - 020 'Listening to the Light'

One of the most amazing things I've read in the last 5 years was a paper published about the human brain, and how light is created from the tiny electrical charges that come from minute hairs (cilia) in the canals of our brains. 'Mindblowing' stuff for sure. The paper was called 'The Divine Light of Consciousness' and apart from a heap of heavy bioscience references that went way beyond my attention, it described the rush of brain fluid through these canals that moved the cilia and created an electrical charge, which is Light.  The paper went on to discuss that as Light carries with it a frequency, these movements of cilia could in actuality be messages in a language only the brain understands. The question of the whole paper seemed to be whether we could equate these light frequencies to messages from the God Mind. I loved it.


I loved it because I often find myself with a certain phrase or word running through my Mind for a set of time. Could be days, or hours, could be a whole month or more; and I smile at the correlation it usually has to world events or momentous events in my own life. (I've really got to start recording this more directly when it occurs...) Could this be a set of Divine Messages sent to guide or reassure me in this Life? I like to think so.

"I tune into and accept Divine Love's assistance"
"I know I am deeply cared for"


This last month has been all about 'propulsion'. Specifically the words 'hydraulic' and 'pneumatic'. Water and Air, very elemental. I love the idea that things are being moved with that dramatic force associated with hydraulics and pneumatics, where the ability of humans is enhanced by the simple use of these available resources. That soft 'shhhhhh' of air or 'whooosh' of water and the immense weight it can help us lift and move. Feel it too? :)

Blessings
Jannette
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!