Monday 9 August 2010

Mixing Magics

The magic of using complimentary therapies in a holistic manner gives you the licence to Create any kind of healing you need.
I love this aspect of what I do.

For myself, I like the fact that I can choose to combine (create) a mixture of therapies to suit one focus. When I got involved in healing my skin from a decade of dermatitis, I never imagined it would take me so far into studies of herbology, naturopathy, homeopathy, nutrition, meditation, energy healing, affirmation, and much much more...it's completely astounded me how this 'ailment' has revealed a life that is unfolding untold riches in the form of a passion, and commitment to discovering great health secrets, or just,...great health :)
'Succulent' by Jannette'
The symbology of the Succulent plant resonates with me strongly. I love that they take in as much nourishment and water as they can in order to survive periods of drought. I've used a connection to this plant's energy to motivate my own learning capabilities and found it helps in terms of resilience and will-power too.

I also never imagined it would uncover so many 'issues' in my own behaviours that contribute to ill health, and the consequences of my choices in regard to what I consume.

Whenever I've had a 'success' with one health issue or another it has been because I've chosen to combine one or more therapies together to elicit the best outcome I can. I do not rely just on herbs, or nutrition, or meditation, but combine them to form a 'fabric of healing' that enfold myself in. This 'deep immersion' is the best way I've found of really (really) focusing on manifesting a solution.

And yes, Feng Shui IS a part of all this because it is the explanation of the connection to our natural surroundings. We are not separated from our environments, and our tangible environments have an enormous 'pull' on our emotional and spiritual well-being, which impacts heavily on our physical and psychological health. Feng Shui should perhaps be called 'Harmony Therapy' :)) And Harmony is a magic all its own.

Blessings to all of you...
Jannette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!