Saturday 31 January 2009

There is always a natural alternative

Each time I perform a consultation I am suggesting enhancements for people and their buildings, which has often left me searching for suppliers to various items. One example is the wind chimes that I now promote and distribute through the consultancy. This came about from suggesting ‘The Sound of Metal’ remedy via the easiest route, a metal wind chime, but being unable to give clients a good supplier with a quality product. In the end, after much searching, I found Windsong Chimes and was suitably impressed and pleasantly amazed with their level of craftsmanship, dedication to their product, and their real connection to the harmony it brings people. As well as this one item, I also suggest that people always reduce the amount of toxic chemicals they are knowingly or inadvertently using in their home and on themselves.

Food-wise it is simple to reduce processed foods and increase the amount of organic food we consume, but often other areas like household cleaning and personal hygiene products are more difficult to access, or, if found, the labelling can be somewhat misleading or just plain confusing.
For this reason I began searching for a good supplier of safe household cleaning and personal care items. I tried a lot of different companies, and after three years of trialling, I decided upon supporting the ONEGroup Certified Organic Products. All of their products are more than 75% organic ingredients, with everything but two products in the whole range being made with almost 95% certified organic ingredients. I use the household cleaning products and they work very well, have a natural aroma and are very economical.

The personal care items keep on impressing me each time I try a new one, AND, a wonderful surprise was how good their make-up and skin care range was. Top quality and very suitable for our humid climate. (and certified organic!) What tipped me over towards this company in favour of others was their attention to detail, their commitment to making things better even when they were very good already. An example being the new nappy change spray, that comes in a bottle made of plastic manufactured so it does not leach plastics chemicals into the ingredients of the spray and contaminate it. That made me realise just how far this company was prepared to go to reduce the amount of toxins we normally interact with.

ONEGroup is Australian and their warehouse is on the Gold Coast, so orders are shipped quickly and efficiently throughout SE Qld and Northern NSW, normally arriving one or two days after the order is submitted. All my dealings with this company have been good. The representative I chose to help me begin my business with them was helpful, happy and healthy. The products have always lived up to their claims and there is a vast amount of information on the website to sort out any questions you may have as well. If you are interested in converting a few, or many, of your household cleaning and/or personal care products over to safe, certified organic, options, please contact me for information about ONEGroup’s products and other company’s products that are completely organic and toxin free.

Visit http://www.jannettetibbs.mionegroup.com/ to view all of the products on the ONEGroup listing. You may also be interested in becoming your own representative and accessing greater discounts on the range of products.

Email me direct to find out about alternatives to laundry detergents and other cleaning options. I also provide access to granulated incense and accessories, aromatherapy dilutions, flower essences blends and mother tinctures.

BIG BIG BIG Offer! now on!
Enrol as a rep with ONEGroup (Miessence, MiEnviron, MiVitality certified organic products) for only $6.00 AUS!!

that's insane! so little to start a potentially big business of your own.
Run it part time like I do, or full time and build it to become your main wealth stream.


This opportunity is only for February 09, so get on board now and save more than $80.00! on your enrolment fee.

Being a rep is very easy and keeping your business going is as simple as committing to a $20/week spend (approximately) through your ONEGroup business.
Thats simple really, when you consider you could easily spend $20/week on combining what you spend now on household cleaning products, make-up, skin care, shampoo/conditioner/styler/treatments, nutritional supplements, detox aides, shaving foam, soaps etc etc etc.

And with spending your money on YOUR business, you support your own endeavour AND help yourself to detox naturally, calmly, easily,....... simply.

Contact me now on Mb: 0427 152 756 or at the office on Ph: 07 5547 6725 to talk about your new business in certified organic products.

Email: jthtc@yahoo.com.au

"Easy Wealth and Harmony NOW"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!