Tuesday 13 January 2009

Symbolism - Energy Signatures Therapy




While researching some ideas about ‘beneficial illusion’, I started to experiment with Energy Signatures again as a form of therapy. I have always used this kind of energy therapy when doing visualisation, Reiki, or dowsing, so it made sense to incorporate it into my current research on ‘illusion’. What I found was the astounding ‘useability’ of certain phrases to induce calm, peace, sleep, rest, health, restoration, recuperation and such. I started with the simple phrase ‘My Mind is Clear like a Crystal’, and thought-formed a clear quartz crystal slowly rotating and catching the light. ZAP! My thoughts just cleared instantly. It was like the brain got a cool drink of water. Wonderful! So I explored this again and changed the phrase slightly. ‘My thoughts flow like a cool mountain stream’, and thought formed clear water flowing over rocks, pebbles, grass and flowers. Again, this cleared troublesome thoughts very very quickly.

The reason I feel these thought-forms + phrase Energy Signatures work so well is that they are laden with symbology and a visual-sonic vibrational pattern that we are already familiar with. We ‘hear’ those words in our Mind, we ‘see’ those pictures in our Mind; so not only is the Mind fed with beneficial illusion, it is also distracted from the unbeneficial illusion of whatever current problem or issue is keeping one worried or occupied.
Have a go with these ones over the coming months and let me know what kind of results they elicit. I’ll be very interested to hear any feedback J

To assist beautiful sleep or recuperation:
“I am Heavy with Blossoms” picture a bough of a cherry tree covered with light pink blossom
To assist in clearing the Mind:
“My Mind is Clear like a Crystal” picture a clear quartz crystal slowly rotating

To assist with removing troublesome thoughts:
“My thoughts flow like a cool mountain stream” picture water flowing over meadow grass and rocks
To assist in regaining good health:
“My body is repairing” picture the cells with ladders and tools working together (presumably rebuilding the affected part of the body)
Experiment using colours and font styles for your phrases too, as I’ve found this elicits different results as well. Happy Visualising \

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!