Monday 5 September 2011

I wanna build a bonfire...

...a HUGE one, built out of all the things I want to ignite in my life.

Usually bonfires are associated with the ritual of burning off 'stuff' we no longer need, and the symbolic meaning of returning unhappy events' energy back to the ethers for recycling into good mojo for the next turn of Time, but it doesn't have to be this always. Gypsy people have a saying, 'make fire your friend', because fire, the ignition of energy into heat and light, brings us comfort, the ability to be warmed, see clearly in darkness ... and that inner-radiance that we carry recognises the Energy Signature of a built fire. It says 'hello friend' :)

I suppose this idea of 'building a bonfire' is akin to beginning a vibrational frequency of thought+spirit+intent and allowing it to expand, bloom and flourish.

  1. Firstly, what is my bonfire's purpose? To ignite and establish a beginning point for some of my true passions.
  2. Secondly, to create a community of support where we all help each other 'feed our inner radiance, and grow our bonfires'.
  3. Thirdly to create the catalytic energy required for real change.

I can't imagine doing something like this solely for myself anymore. Everything I do now is tuned towards creating a greater awareness for many people...as many people who can connect to it as possible.

So what's my bonfire primarily made of? :) I love to think of each intention, thought, dream and spirit wish as a stick or log that I bring to the pile. Each one will become part of the intense heat of expression I release. So for now I'm building my pile. I've got sticks that are for Love, and Health, and Peace. The usual deals ;) Then bigger logs the size of tree branches for Life Purpose, Actualising Self Sufficiency, Providing Security for my Family and more...it'll take time to refine my intentions so I feel they are in Perfect Alignment with my true self's journey here and now. Some of these additions to my bonfire will take a while to burn fully, and when spent, will indicate the successful completion of that intention into manifestation. Others will provide immediate warmth and a glow that will make me smile and sigh with contentment :)

I'd love to know about your bonfire, its purpose and how you're building it. Bonfires of this kind aren't for burning off 'stuff', they are for transforming latent energy into Ecstatic Light! Remove associations with 'I don't want this anymore', and bring to your bonfire the energies of, 'I wish to attract THIS'. Positive Affirmation junkies (or nerds...if you will) can enjoy this kind of exercise, and for others it is a way of transforming thought processes from negatives to positives.

That's always an 'enLIGHTening' thing to achieve, ...it 'FIRES UP' your enthusiasm, ... provides 'KINDLING' for your future success ;)....alright...stopping now ;P

If you'd like to become part of the community supporting each other's bonfires, you can comment on the blogpost or join me on FB on my personal page or the biz page for HolisticTherapyConnections. (I'm also on Twitter too...social media is a great way of connecting)

To begin, add your first one or few 'sticks' to your bonfire. You might even like to name your bonfire...'Harold' or 'Mary'... or something more evocatively appropriate like 'Ignatious' 'Eldred', 'Seraphine', 'Eithne' or 'Enya' ... all names that have associations with fire, flame or spiritual fires. My bonfire is called 'Gypsy' because this is where I first began to learn about fire as a friendly thing instead of fearing it. This word, 'gypsy' has so many associations in regards to freedom, knowledge, healing, walking outside of the mainstream, the natural world, strength, fierceness, and community for me that it became my fire's name immediately. So, 'Gypsy' has its first few sticks and branches, and I feel the need to provide more kindling...I need some 'crunchy stuff' for it to consume right away...
oooooh! there you go... I do feel an Intention or two for the coming few weeks emerging :) ...


Blessings for Radiant Manifestation!
Jannette
xxx
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!