Sunday 18 September 2011

'Accessible Feng Shui'...I can't wait,...I have to show you some of it :)

This is part of my bonfire, 'Gypsy'...
Here's a sneak peek at something I've been working on for a few years. It got disrupted and shelved when my Angelina Petal was born, and has only minor work on it in the last year or so...but perhaps that is as it should be...I am if nothing else, a patient woman...now. ;)
Hope you enjoy the little 'preview' of 'my book' :)


Accessible Feng Shui - 'draft'
Chapter 8
Where do I start?

Good question. I wish I had an answer for you.
Just kidding!

I started in small, small baby steps, looking around at my life and observing where there was ‘friction’. Friction in life occurs when the Resonant Effect is showing us disharmony. We are literally able to see what’s wrong IF we take a few moments to honestly, without ego, without pride and power assumptions, take a look at who we are, and what we have become.

Using the Cosmic Trinity, we can dissect our life into three manageable areas for observation. Why do it the hard way when you can be patient and just do one area at a time?

The easiest way I found was to observe my Earth Influence component first. What did the environment I lived in tell me? Was it for one, ‘organised’. Did I derive a sense of calm and peace from my home, my bedroom, my backyard? Or was it all unbalanced, uncomfortable, and giving me the message that there was ‘lots of work’ to be done?

Was it, secondly, ‘healthy’. Did I notice a sense of well-being from where I lived? Did I get sick and upset all the time? Thirdly, did the area I live in fill me with Love, Wonder and Awe for even the smallest amounts of time? Or, did I feel boxed in, trapped, and uninspired by my surroundings?

Using these questions I was able to draw up a picture of the harmony level I was feeling from my Earth Influence. Once the pros and cons are examined, you can then move forward and plan to rectify, remedy or improve those particular issues.

See. Simplicity is the key to Harmony. Oh, and Patience. Patience, and the ability to always be on the lookout for ‘the solution’. That’s also high up there on the ‘important’ list.

Further to that we can then easily examine the next ‘tangible’ aspect of life, the Body, or our Human Influence (Man Influence). What is our body telling us? What symptoms do you manifest? What conditions do you have or have had in the past? What is your heritage able to tell you about your health dispositions? Answering these questions, again, without ego, but with ultimate honesty, is paramount to providing you a great start to your ‘inner feng shui’ component.

Removing unhealthy things is the first step, not incorporating new regimes or products etc. Removal of the aspects that bring ill-health enable the body to detoxify gently. Detoxification is not a smooth process for the physical body and it impacts greatly on the emotional and psychological processes. We can often observe grief, resentment, anger and disillusionment when moving through detoxification. However the outcomes are more than worth the effort, and all that is needed for success is support.

Lastly, the aspect of our Heaven Influence moves stronger in some people than others. Some people don’t acknowledge the possibility of esoteric influence upon our life. Destiny, or Fate, are both words for ‘possibilities’ and ‘effects’. No one’s life is unchangeable. Yet, however we perceive the reason or consequence of our existence, the fact remains that we live with cause and effect…
And so what is causing these effects?

We make many decisions in life. We choose one pathway above and beyond another. We look back and analyse our choices, our decisions, and we sometimes wonder what we were thinking, or we sometimes look back and smile gratefully for following our hearts despite the advice we were being given at a particular time.

What makes us do the things we do? Perhaps we don’t actually know. Most of the human race chooses to describe these occurrences as ‘divine guidance’, or ‘the wheel of fate’. Are these just ways of saying ‘we don’t know, but we are labelling it anyway’? Or, are people over the ages seeing patterns in the history and occurrence of certain kinds of behaviour, climate, galactic movement etc? I think we have lost so much of ancient knowledge that comes through to us in myth and legend, that we sit here in the modern age, and wonder if ancient humanity could possibly have been so well equipped with an understanding of the world.

I think when we can view the Pyramids of Earth, the vast civilisations that have come and gone, marvel at the way they were constructed, devised and executed, that we have to come to terms with the fact that their were extremely advanced humans, with an advanced understanding of how to live in harmony on this planet…and all they’ve been able to leave us is blueprints.




Please let me know your comments and observations...I'd love to hear from you
Blessings

Jannette
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!