Tuesday 20 September 2011

Hello! :)



Well, I'm happy to report that a website is now operational for Holistic Therapy Connections once again. While I haven't got the whole range of products up yet, there is plenty to have a look at and ordering is super easy through PayPal. If you don't want to use PayPal, just contact me with your order via the contact form on the Contact Me page, and I'll send you and invoice with EFT (direct bank transfer) details. Easy.

The new flat rate shipping fee makes me happy, and I hope it makes you happy too. Where possible (given weights and measurements) I will always endeavour to use the prepaid pouches for quicker delivery. O/S clients can converse with me to get the best postal rates we can.

The Wind Chimes and Incense have their very own page now! Please get in early for wind chime orders as I only carry a skeleton stock at the best of times, and this just whizzes out the door around Christmas and Solstice time. I do dislike having clients disappointed, so ask NOW to find out if your chosen chime is in stock and orderable, or how long it will take to get to you.

Stay tuned for a few new incentives for the Miessence enthusiasts, as I formulate offers and specials to entice everyone to try a few certified organic, pure, potent and fresh products from the company that was world first in getting a certified organic range of personal care products. Did you know they are carbon neutral? Yeah! not just eco-conscious but really, truly ethical in all they do. I love it! :)

Please pop over and view the new website, get back to me with comments or requests etc. I'd love to hear from you.

Blessings and Beautiful Things
Jannette
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!