Sunday 20 March 2011

Tuning into Love 026 - 'Its the simple things in life that make you Happy'

GratitudeToday, my children are arguing over what to play before we leave the house to visit family.
Today, I have changed the sheets on my bed and am looking forward to sliding into bed tonight with that 'clean sheet sensation' I remember from childhood.
Today, I've had a celery, apple, pomegranate, flaxseed oil and superfood powder smoothie for breakfast.
Today, the dining table is tidied, with a new white tablecloth and doiley.

There's not much to this Gratitude mindset. Its as easy as looking around to find that I live in a country with no war. To see that my home is comfortable, secure, pleasing and provides my family with a sense of place.

The simplest things in my life bring me the greatest joys, and the most significant expressions of progression (some of you may know these as 'challenges' ;] ). My home is a constant source of expression, solution-finding exercises, and sanctuary.

What's your simple joy?

"I embrace my child's unique expression"

"I gather the Love and Joy, Safety and Happiness, that my Home offers me"

"I am Grateful for the Peace around Me"

Love and Blessings
Jannette
xxx

PS: I love the idea of a Gratitude Book, but think that it would be a marvellous expression of a life's appreciation to assemble over a period of time. Wouldn't you love to receive a Gratitude Book about YOU from birth to adulthood that your parents put together? or one about the first year of marriage/partnership compiled by you and your partner? There are any number of ways you could 'time frame' your Gratitude Book, ... good project huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!