Tuesday 29 March 2011

A Major Shift is now occurring

Hello to All

This past month or so has seen an enormous amount of change, flux, F.U.Q'd energy and a poignant influence of Loss for the whole planet. I feel this is a massive message of progression for me personally, and with the recent tragedy of losing a database that took six years to compile, (yes, get in touch via Facebook or via Jannette@HolisticTherapyConnections.com to get my new email address...) I'm taking the hint and changing everything. In comparison to what else has been happening world wide, my 'issues' are pithy at best, downright irrelevant to most.

I can't quite get over how good it is feeling to just agree to 'let this go' and allow it to float further out into the cosmic sea of cyberspace, where it will find little pinpoints of Light and travel its own course. Maybe it's an orbit and I'll see it come back soon enough...who knows (who really cares?).


'John William Waterhouse', The Sorceress...how very apt :)
For those who have been purchasing the Annual Influences Guide for Flying Stars and Holistic Feng Shui, I will continue to keep on doing the Monthly Forecasts and write up a few ideas I have relating to interpretation of the Five Agents and the Nine Stars. After all, its a passion of mine and I do so feel uncomfortable not fulfilling an agreement I'd made with you to provide the more in depth analysis of the energy influence combinations each month. From May, the Forecast will be placed on a new blog...but I'll leave a notice up here about it so that you can find your way.

HolisticTherapyConnections.com will close as of April, for a short while and re-open when the time is right.
You'll be able to purchase essences, and more (lots of new wonderful things, like 'Energy Signature Aromatherapy', a subtle blend of essential oils, base oils, and essences from flowers, to gems and atmospheric essences too!) from http://www.magicearthmumma.com/ in the very near future. I'll be sorting that all out during April. Retrograde (March 31 to April 22)  is a time of plotting I feel...

Magic Earth Mumma is something that's been 'in process' for almost a year or so...and it already has its own blog! Pop on over to see what's going on and say hello :)

Talk to you soon
Lots of Love
Jannette
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!