Sunday 14 March 2010

Why is 'dominant thinking' dangerous?

 

I obviously live 'the alternative lifestyle', in some people's perspective of who I am. On the other hand, to those who are living an alternative lifestyle in my perspective, I am mundane, mainstream and predictable. All good,... we have to have varying perspective or we become an homogenised species.


I have been brought up in a society, and more importantly, within a family that bent to conform, to be obedient to society's wishes and demands, and all it taught me was sadness, pain, illhealth, suffering...


Dominant Thinking is the thought patterns, assumptions and expectations of society en mass. It seduces a person into believing they are being part of a team, part of the group, part of a bigger picture... the problem with this is that it leaves out the part where our individuality is seen as 'dangerous'.


We are organic beings. We are different, and every choice we make needs to be centered around how it will affect us in a cyclic event, taking into account that we live amongst incredible diversity of plants, animals, geography and climate.
Life is most irrevocably ORGANIC.


Grow, naturally, and Be happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!