Wednesday 6 May 2009

Mantra - The Ulitmate Energy Signature


The word ‘mantra’ is Sanskrit (ancient Hindu) and can be translated as ‘Mind Protector’.
Mantras and Affirmations have become so second nature to me now, that if I am ever stressed, under pressure, tired, or overtly challenged by something I immediately find my brain issuing a phrase to assist or counteract the current situation. I choose to call this keeping a maintenance of my Mind, much like I would do my house and possessions. It is Feng Shui for the Mind!
Using Energy Signatures ™ I can instil the vibration of the Mantra with other forms of vibrational energy to really aide a quick and efficient change in the way I think. Even if the situation is quite challenging, and even if the process of the Mantra + Energy Signatures takes a few days or a week, I know now that this method works, and I persevere until I feel the energy change for the better.


So how do I use Mantra with Energy Signatures?
Easy. Mantras to me have always felt like Blessings, and indeed, most Mantras are a form of Blessing, so I have connected easily to Mantras in other languages because I have understood the general vibration to be ‘hopeful’, ‘assisting’ and Divinely gifted. Taking this vibration, I search through my Mind for memories, or pictures that have a similar or same vibration. Could be an afternoon of cloud watching last year, or when I was a child. Could be a painting I loved, or a book I got completely obsessed with. Could be a crystal I have in front of me, or an essential oil, or a flower in the garden….any number of things may assist you in finding the similar vibration to the Mantra.


Then I literally ‘drink in’ those vibrations as I repeat the Mantra. I can use a visualisation technique and literally ’place’ these other thought forms into my energy field or aura. It is a gentle way of beginning any meditation and I find that it works even when I feel that nothing will bring my ‘fizzing energy’ to a state of Balance!


Use language that means something to you
It may be that Mantra in Sanskrit, Tibetan, or another language can’t resonate with you because you simply don’t understand it, and for that reason I do recommend you start with simple Blessings or statements of Gratitude in your own language so that it really means something to you personally. There are several words that seem to be more potent than others. Here are some tips:


Use the word ‘now’ to make your Mind sit up and take notice.
Peace, Infinite, Love, Blessing, Heaven, Perfect, Beautiful and Thankyou are all powerful Mind food words. Weave them into a phrase to assist your Affirmation or Mantra.
Using these powerful words in Sound form can obliterate negative energy in any space.
Writing down your Mantra (or just these powerful words) repeatedly is subtle and effective, and very suitable, for work situations.

Mantras and Affirmations assist us simply by replacing many thoughts with one thought. One focussed intention to assist us in a deeply personal way. This kind of self assistance is a subconscious affirmation of your own Self Love, and can open up a vast resource for your personal use. Embrace the use of Mantras in all aspects of your life, because they really are the ultimate Energy Signature!



Mantra. Why?
Calms
Stabilises thought and energy frequency/vibration
Balances the Heart Chakra
Improves Sleep!
Reduces Stress
Promotes Healing
Increases Recuperative capabilities of the body
Invokes a sense of Peace and Well-Being
Allows expression via thought, speech, song or chant
When chanted, Mantra becomes a beneficial exercise for the internal organs
Helps to achieve varying states of consciousness
Creates a feeling of Protection
Increases Focus
Improves all Brain functions
Directs awareness
In short, Mantra can save your sanity, improve your health and well-being, and assist you in all levels and aspects of Healing


Essential oil dilutions may assist you in finding a suitable vibration to begin your meditation or just bring your energy to a state of calm and facilitate a move towards Balance.
‘Zoned’ Aromatherapy Dilution - Cedarwood, Lavender and Vetiver to assist anyone in attaining a deeper sense of calm and easier access to the meditative state. $10.00/25ml. Can be applied to the wrists and palms or onto a pillow. Order via email or phone.


e: jthtc@yahoo.com.au ph: (VOIP) 07 5631 4054

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!