Wednesday 6 May 2009

Connections - May 09



We all need a bit of healing now and again. Healing can take on many forms. From a gentle stroll on the beach, like you may have done many times,... yet this ONE time your Mind takes a tangent, and something is released, and healing is invited in to take its place.
Could be that you end up having an insightful conversation and ‘something’ just clicks into place beautifully for you. A potent realisation is accepted and becomes part of you as natural as it can be.


This is REAL natural healing. We are capable of so much, yet we at times choose to swallow negative information from ‘Them’ that say we can’t do it on our own. ‘They’ say we need to take this pill, or do this therapy, or see ‘so and so’ to receive what we need. This concept of ‘bestowal’ is the concept that we are reliant on greater forces than ourselves. I personally don’t think there’s much more powerful a force than that which lies within all of us.
Our innate ability to rise to challenges, seek solutions, try out new ideas, THIS is the Beauty of our Humanity.


Is this just our survival instinct? Or is it something far more Divine in origin, that is the spark of the first idea, the first ‘I can’?


I definitely believe deep in my heart, that we are on a path in this Life Experience, yet I also firmly prescribe to the notion that we can and do make our own pathways too. Perhaps you come to the same conclusion? Perhaps we are just making the Journey to our own liking, and in this concept I find the need to be pro-active an essential format for my life. That’s why I ‘do’ Feng Shui and energy therapies.


I choose to make things good for myself and others. I choose to be of assistance to myself and to others. I choose to respond to great high quality energy, and I choose to dispense with low level experiences by releasing them, changing Me, or inviting in an abundance of Sheng Chi.

This is my healing for now.
I’ll get a massage next month :) xxx Many Blessings of Beautiful Healing, Jannette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!