Friday 7 October 2011

My new URL for the Miessence webportal!

Hello everyone!
I've just today received confirmation that I have my new biz name 'OrganicLifeHarmony' as my URL for the Miessence shop.
While this is GREAT, it means that all the old links to products on pages will probably not work...
You'll have to use this link for www.OrganicLifeHarmony.MiONEGroup.com to get to my Miessence pages.

I'll endeavour to change over the links on the blogsite for relevant products asap...but the website links HAVE been changed over already.

Righto!
Off to edits ;P Oh wot fun....

Blessings and Beautiful Things
Jannette
:)

PS: Please note that next week (10.10.11 to 15.10.11) I'll be off the air a bit due to the reconnection of our internet to our new place. As reply to emails and orders asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!