Saturday 16 April 2011

Relationships in a Time of Change

Its amazing that the turn into what I know as Star 8 Period (2004 - 2024) was so life changing for virtually everyone. Star 8 is The Angel of Wealth and Happiness, but also a reflective and solidifying energy influence, and it encourages Contemplation of all kinds. I feel this layer of energy descending on the planet had many outcomes, but two distinct ones seem to be people who heartily embraced it with gusto, and those who felt irritated by the 'slow down' message it has.

Relationships and Connections
of all kinds went into a state of flux at this point too. Star 5 (open change, uncomfortable change, raw potential) moved into the Relationships sector in 2004 as well...our roles as partners are being redefined, and its difficult if we aren't flexible. The idea of flowing with it is what I'd encourage for both parties, but also very open and gentle and loving communication. Adults can respect each other and speak as adults with feeling and compassion.

It is the South West of the property, so I am encouraging everyone who is in a relationship to clear up the SW, make it 'perfect' as possible. love it. spend time together there doing things...even if that is just having morning tea or afternoon drinks...whatever. Burn some White Sage now and again and even put in a herb or two to heighten the earth energy of the area.

Love from Jannette
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!