Monday 22 November 2010

Tuning into Love - 018 'Blood so thick with Magic, it congeals...'

Ooooh, spooky title ;} but seriously,....you know that feeling at Full Moon? That awareness that every cell is pumped full to the brim and without letting that energy course through you it can make you feel kind of sleepy and sated...like a plum pie full of brandy, bloated with richness, sticky and congealing in its own sweet juices.

'Moon-rise in Winter' by Charlotte Tibbs

I think of the millions of people all over the planet, who at Full Moon lift their eyes upward and marvel at this luminous beauty in the sky,...just connecting into that wondrous feeling is exquisite. I need no cauldron :), no ritual fire (however, that is a good way of honouring our place here in the galaxy) to express my love for being here to witness this beautiful display each and every month. Whatever is happening in my life, whatever disaster I'm made aware of, or whatever gorgeous thing I've been told,...it can all be washed in with the fabric of existence each month with a little designed moon-gazing therapy.

"I tune into Love with quiet moments to honour the passage of Time"
"I tune into Love by connecting to the galaxy above me"

Love is often our feeling of wonder, of connection. It can be the romantic stirrings of things unknown, or the heartfelt joy in understanding there are magnificent forces at work to keep life on this planet available to us, and that can bring current struggles or woes into immediate clarification of perspective. Correct Perspective completely rocks... :)

Blessings
Jannette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!