Tuesday 9 November 2010

Tuning into Love - 016 'Communing with Plants'

I've been so busy lately doing lots of things for the Annual Influences Guide 2011, working with another writer to prepare his manuscript, formatting and editing...all this communication to and from the ethers, and other people, with thoughts and feelings and words too, written and spoken...that to be honest, I'd felt a little 'spent'. It reminded me of how I'm getting through all of this, and its simply be reconnecting to Nature each day. One of my favourite and I feel 'most special' ways of connecting with Nature is to commune with the plants...any plant will do, I'm not terribly fussy at all.

In a recent email to one of my sisters I wrote to her about how I find certain plants communicate differently, and she wrote back excitedly saying "How long have you known how to do this with plants!?" and me thinking (yes, naive, of course) 'Doesn't everybody do this?'. So yes. I know that plants communicate differently.
Angelina Petal singing to the plants along the pathway...she often stops for 'no apparent reason' to talk to a plant or a flower. Somehow I think she knows how to talk to plants too...and probably receive the messages back as well! :)

Some are very 'vocal', that is they like sound waves, and appreciate us speaking out loud to them (tomatoes, beans, sweetpeas, Banksia, etc). Some are more Scorpionic and appreciate the sweet soft shadowy feeling of telepathic speaking...softly again of course.(Holy Basil, Lettuce, Bamboo, Wattle and Eucalyptus) Others need a quick-step kind of 'here are my thoughts NOW' telepathy (very 'efficient' plants these ones, like Rosemary...she just likes you to tell her what it is you need...and of course Thyme, like a devout secretary, just taking the notes and getting you what you need...). Some are tactile, and appreciate the physical connection so they can bring physical/emotional/mental/spiritual aspects as an 'all in one package' of message (Oak, Grasses, Cherry, Ghost Gum, Clover). Some special plants just want Heart energy, they want to know your feelings, but just by you feeling them yourself; they'll pick up and decipher your vibration and return what you need, or mirror you if the vibration is 'high'. Rose is like this and Geranium too...however Geranium is vastly 'brighter' in personality, where as Rose is like a brain surgeon, very precise and delicate.

This may explain a few things:
I've always loved Ivy (or most vines actually) because of its ability to be both soft and caressing (like the tendrils it grows to hook onto just about any surface) and conversely because its strong and vigorous, like the growth spurts it has, its endurance in seemingly 'harsh' circumstances where it is probably the most beautiful thing growing. Its also a great 'thinker' plant. The curly tendrils remind me of Thoughts, quietly and softly finding their way through the myriad of nerve endings, delivering information here and there...The 'mass' of plant that grows like Memory, the conglomerate recollection of 'life so far', and all that it holds, and has potential for. The slightest breeze can set the whole thing shivering and responding.

This connection reminds me that there are messages and information available to me in many forms, and to not lose sight of the vast array of solutions just waiting to be discovered. All I have to do is communicate.

"I tune into Love through connections to Nature"
"I tune into Love by honouring my abilities"

If you could tell me what your favourite plant is, what would you say you 'get' from having that plant around you or being near it? Other than the visual appreciation of it or its aroma...what is its Energy Signature? HOW does it make you FEEL? :)

Love and Blessings
Jannette
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!