Sunday 21 November 2010

Tuning into Love - 017 'Waking to Birdsong'

Mornings should be beautiful, and the other day I woke up just after dawn and felt 'awake' and 'here', and then I heard what had woken me up...the call of birds outside. The gentle piping of birds greeting each other and greeting the new day, it just filled me with gratitude for living in a spot of the world where I couldn't hear the roar of engines, but I was witnessing this beautiful chorus of natural sounds.

Later on that day I had another visit from bird friends in the courtyard. A cheeky and lusty Wagtail wren was showing off his shiny black tail feathers and whippling and warbling away to a little brown wren nearby...she was pretty impressed too I could tell. Well who couldn't be really... They jumped and twittered around each other, him shaking his tail feathers at her in a "hey baby, look at my SHINY black feathaaaahs.." kind of way. So cute to witness this, and then they flitted off together, him shouting out his 'chit chit chitter' delight at having looked so marvelous that he had a groupie following him now ;]

http://www.juliusbergh.com/cocky/ww.html

Ah Love....aint it grand.


"I tune into Love through the wonders of the natural world around me"
"I tune into Love by noticing Beauty all around me" 


'Tuning into Love' is being a wonderful expression of what I find in my life that makes me stop and glow from my heart. Love is the highest vibrational energy, and I hope I am inspiring you to take moments in your own lives to just 'notice' what you love, even the tiniest things :) Tuning into the vibration of Love can ease stress, lower your blood pressure, improve your outlook and even relieve pain. Give it a go next time you find yourself a quiet moment, ... or a noisy one :) maybe it will be more valuable that way ;)

Love and Blessings
Jannette

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:11

    Hi Jannette,
    Really enjoy reading your writings. I'm keen to train as a space clearer. Did you do any training, and if so where? Can you recommend a training facility? I've looked into Karen Kingston's course but at this time can't afford six thousand pounds, and haven't got the three years of consciousness mapping she requires! Can you help?
    Thanks,
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicola
    I'd love to help you out with some information. Can you email me so I can talk with you? My contact details are on my website...
    www.HolisticTherapyConnections.com

    Blessings
    Jannette
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!