Saturday 17 July 2010

Why use Holistic Therapy?

When we are unwell in our body, or feeling uninspired and perhaps confused, Nature offers the most beautiful and potent remedies for us to heal ourselves with.

My personal journey towards living a holistic lifestyle began with my core interests in the natural world, medicinal plants, aromatherapy and 'magic'. I'm in love with the magic of this world, and grateful that I can still find things to wonder at, to marvel at and to inspire me onwards through this existence. Systems of explaining the world like Feng Shui helped me to grasp the concepts of harmony and living alongside our environment. Through Meditation I found a way of obtaining inner Peace. Via Flower Essence Therapy I found release and healing for emotional issues. With Aromatherapy I found not only physical healing, but also emotional soothing and the ability to be spiritually uplifted. Sound Therapy in the form of Mantra and Kirtan was a way of expressing the Divine resonance within.

With the birth of my first child I started to look into the hazards of the modern world, and how I could protect and nourish myself and my family so that we can live a life of high quality experiences. That begins with high quality physical and mental health, as well as deep and abiding connection to Spirit, or our inner-self.

We are wonderful Beings, capable of living wondrous lives. By using the holistic approach to life and its challenges, we'll be able to reap the largest rewards, one of which is contentment, and the most prized of course, Harmony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!