Saturday 17 July 2010

Farewell to the HTCM

This Solstice I took a long and detailed look at my life. I wanted to identify my core loves, to prioritise the things that really nourish me and my family, and to release things that were holding me back, or weighing me down. Clarity was what I was after, and so I turned to my Bach Flowers, taking my Clarity blend for a few weeks before and after the MidWinter Solstice.

What came of this therapy was a huge amount of contemplation. Clarity is obtained through quiet contemplation, directed Meditation, and a desire to open up and see clearly what one's situation is.

I have obtained much joy and a large sense of achievement by producing the Holistic Therapy Connections MiniZine over the last 5 years. (yes! its been that long!) I've enjoyed presenting a free text connection and imparting information to others with the intention of helping and supporting them towards a more harmonious lifestyle. I've loved the feedback. I'm in awe of the connections it has brought me and very grateful that it has been a success.

But it is not a priority anymore. Now that I have assessed my needs and my priorities, the HTCM is something that is being waived bye-bye to, and given a great big farewell hug. Thankyou to you the readers, thankyou to the contributors and supporters. Its been a great journey, and one I hope to continue with you on this blog into the future.

As many of you already know, I am home educating my children, and this is a primary consideration to roll back my list of commitments elsewhere so that I can give them more time. I am also enjoying the collaboration with Ross Lamond, editing and formatting his truly wonderful stories into ebooks. This is where I feel a great 'pull' towards something that combines my desire to express harmonious concepts and also provide a creative outlet in the form of illustration and more. Over a year ago I set a goal to be involved in 'publishing', and at the time thought to publish my own books (yes, there are a few 'on the go' even now), but I sit here now, with the accomplishment of helping Ross self-publish two ebooks already, and with another 3 or 5 to go!

How great is Synchronicity?! :)

The Monthly Flying Stars Forecast will be published each month on the blog, along with a steady flow of articles about all sorts of holistic therapies. You can get these posts automatically by following my blog at this link here.

Love and Blessings
Jannette
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!