Thursday 17 December 2009

Yep, seems I was right to be questioning Swine Flu hype...



In the last post I alluded to whether the current state of Swine Flu hype on the radio and tv was justified, or good for us at all, and now it seems the questioning is justified....
This link here goes to and article published by Natural News about how many people in the UK were injected with Tamiflu unecessarily ...Tamiflu is the vaccination given to anyone who thinks it will help them fight off Swine Flu. ... or to anyone who has been told by their doctor that it will help them fight off Swine Flu.

With the recent admission of one of the 'co-discovers' of the AIDS virus that it can be successfully treated with good sanitation, good nutrition and a peaceful environment (...read it all here on this link...) you have to wonder at how much greed there is in the world to make people prepare vaccines that are untested like 'normal' pharmacueticals, and that cause wide ranging side effects that are not fully realised until a few generations later...(see this eye-popping article about the failures of vaccines)

So thanks but no thanks. I stick with my probiotics, my superfoods, my meditation and contemplation on Love and Joy and Happiness.
Peace to all of you at Solstice. May the New Year bring you Health, Wealth and Happiness in Abundance!
Jannette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!