Wednesday 25 February 2009

My Gratitude Overfloweth....

The Presentation Days for the Annual Influences Guide 2009 were wonderful, with a great bunch of people attending and asking questions. I hope you all got as much out of the day as you needed too, and please feel free to ask anything if you remember something later on. A massive thankyou to Sandy for hosting the gatherings at her lovely house. I am so very grateful for your support, you are simply gorgeous..xxx.

I want to write a big THANKYOU to the readership for your support of the HFSM and Holistic Therapy Connections.

Over the last few months I’ve been given a lot of great feedback regarding the MiniZine, the concept of Holistic Therapy Connections and the work I do with Flying Stars Feng Shui. I do work diligently to produce the MiniZine and promote Holistic Therapies to a wider audience via the website, blog and other ‘things’ I do :), and hope that the enjoyment and accomplishment I feel resonates into the articles I write, or present from other writers.

If you can offer support by purchasing products, advertising in the MiniZine, or booking an assessment, you will be supporting me in the work I do, and the connections taking place. Sincere thanks to those of you who are purchasing regularly, and those of you who have just found me too. I look forward to your continued support with deep gratitude, and hope to be of service to you in the near future.

Best wishes for a beautiful start to Spring (NH) or Autumn (SH). I know we will be wishing in the cooler weather, especially after the devastation from the fires down south. The Vernal Equinox is on March 20, so if you are making a special time to observe the passage of Time, direct some of your healing energy towards those affected by the loss of Peace, possessions, place and people. Don’t doubt that it will be received. Have faith in your own energy healing abilities.

Many Blessings and Sparkly Things
Jannette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!