Wednesday 4 February 2009

Connections - Feb MiniZine



March and April are going to be very busy months for me, and it seems February is going to help me get in touch with the very best methods of Time Management to prepare for the onslaught. I’m really looking forward to getting busy doing Flying Stars Feng Shui Assessments and Reiki Treatments again, after the time away from the consultancy last year, spent mostly with my new baby, and her two siblings, and a husband recovering from illness.


What an ‘emotional’ year with that Water Star 1 in place, bringing with it the challenges of mastering human emotions. Water is also symbolic of money, and with the energy of last year being of Earth (humans/stability) above Water (money/emotions), it basically meant that humans were going to have a tumultuous year when it came to our finances and our emotions, simply because a stable energy like Earth on top of an instable energy like Water can only mean things get ‘wobbly’. In modern day life emotions and money are most often connected of course.


In the hope of helping myself to move through last year, I had to begin with noticing and acknowledging the most wonderful things in my life. I would joke that for Balance’s sake I’d had this ‘textbook water birth’ only to have the rest of my organised life simply crumble in front of me. But things were never really as bad as I was perceiving in the darkest moments. They are called ‘dark moments’ for a reason, and that is because there is no light being shed on the situation. If and when we can in the future look back on those times, it is often the case that we see ‘yes, it was a rough time, but I still had great things in my life’.


This is the mindset that helped pull me out of a dark hole. The Mind is truly a most amazing and powerful thing, and I can only feel immense gratitude towards the life experiences, tutors, mentors and occurrences that have brought methods and techniques to me, that enable me to be my own therapist. Especially in times when it is so very hard to listen to anyone, it is wonderful to be able to have that voice inside to listen to. Wisdom I guess.


That’s also a Star 1 influence. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!