Saturday 5 December 2015

What feeds YOU? Annual Influences for 2016

So I wasn't going to continue to do the AIG this year coming.
I've had a lot of complications with L I G (Life In General) this year but it has been rewarding. There have been immense challenges, and we as a family have figured out a fair few of them, even had some beautiful achievements because we have chosen to see these challenges from a perspective of intended growth, not obstacle.

My little side biz of Magic Earth Mumma (aromatherapy alchemy & wellness) has had me on my marketing and product development toes...but I yearn for the complex simplicity, the texture of duality and the total contradiction that occurs in my life when I am in the flow of my own feng shui!

It's like living a life and seeing it from a perspective that feels like Heaven (or Hell, as it would at times).

And so I begin to research and write up the AIG 2016 and I'm in Heaven again :)

A beautiful depiction of Monkey offering Buddha some honey to eat...

Here's a snippet of the opening paragraphs... enjoy.

"2016 brings with it the energy of Mother Earth. Star 2 is associated with the Mother personality and the Element of Earth. It is fecund, nourishing, nurturing, strict, relentless and deceptively unstable. If I take anything from feng shui studies and observations it is that the personalities and associations ought to be viewed as one side of two halves. Weakness or Yin is the flipside of flexibility and depth.  We have no need to hold one gender above another, as each is complimentary to the other, and without one the other does not exist.  So to begin with this is not going to be a year of feminism (however great that would be) or a year of misogyny (however appalling that would be), it IS going to be a year of understanding where your nourishment comes from.
 What feeds YOU?"

The new feng shui year begins on the 8th of February 2016 and goes all the way to the 27th January 2017. I will be as usual, collating ALL the relevant monthly charts and breakdowns for each month to alert you to all the fantastic energy to utilise, and all the stuff to block, deflect or dismantle (energetically). 

Here's to a great new year and some perfect gatherings!

Blessings

Jannette 
x

Book your 2016 Gathering now. *Available to all purchasees of the AIG. Book your gathering for a Wednesday evening or Saturday morning during January, February or March 2016. *conditions apply
Special offers for consultations are presented at each Gathering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!