Tuesday 6 December 2011

Remember, you've got till December 31st!

The Lifestyle Membership to Miessence Certified Organic Products is extended till the 31st December 2011. Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity to receive 20% discount on your joining order and every order you place for the rest of your life!

Place an order with your 20% discount to the value of $100 before December 31st and you automatically receive your Lifestyle Membership, giving you unlimited access to safe, pure and potent products for your body, home and business.


Details are on this blogpost here, or contact me via my Facebook page with a message. You can also use the Contact Me page on the website here :)

Blessings
Jannette
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!