Saturday 31 December 2011

Tuning into Love - 031 A Big Thanks

Thankyou to everyone who has supported me during 2011 with orders, conversation, ideas and inspirations too. I am so grateful to you for being in my Life Experience, and giving me the opportunity to continue with my passions.

Hope you are all enjoying the presence of Beneficial Change moving through your lives and have the opportunity to reflect upon the observations of 2011 during the last of the holiday season.

Blessings and All Beautiful Things to You
Jannette
xxx
:)



PS: January's Flying Stars Forecast will be up soon after the New Year celebrations. Our new Feng Shui month comes in during the first week of January.

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    Your post really helped me . It has great details and yet it is easy to understand.
    That's what i was looking for. I will definitely share it with others.

    Thanks for sharing.
    Excellent site, keep up the good work. I read a lot of blogs on a daily basis and for the most part, people lack substance but, I just wanted to make a quick comment to say I’m glad I found your blog. It has great details and yet it is easy to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Usmle
    Your comment is very much appreciated.

    Blessings
    Jannette
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!