Thursday 17 November 2011

Time to Reflect

I've had the opportunity to spend a little time in contemplation each day since moving house. I made this time 'appear', gave it to myself, requested its arrival...there are many way to get Time to do what you need to do...

The beauty of contemplation is that unlike a directed meditation, I had no agenda. I was sitting in quietness, or apart from the noise of life, and simply inviting in the messages that needed to arrive...with the Time ;)
"Hello Life, what is it you need to tell me?"

Recently the message coming through had been to do with the journey of the last few years...specifically since a mini-crisis in 2007. I was moved towards Kirtan, meditation with chanting Blessings and the names of Divine Beings  in a group. This repitition and gathering of like Minds and Hearts was truly cathartic and healing. I didn't really know what I was going through at the time, just that it was a blossoming of sorts, and it felt relieving, ... selfish in some ways. 'Reservist' is how I'd describe my mindset of the time. I was sorting and sifting my knowledge, being inspired and dejected at once.

Once through the establishment of this healing I got sick. Very sick, but thankfully I healed quickly too. Then I conceived my third child. Then I went through a healp more confusion and angst, almost apologising to people for my health and fertility! A child is a Blessing, a challenge and the reward all in one go. I ended up having the most empowering birth experience.

Life once again turned into a game of 'can she take this much?', and me, ever stubborn and quietly willful, would rise again and again to the tasks of each hour, each day, week, month until finally another year had passed and I had survived, family intact, mind a little wiser, heart a little fuller.

What I have done is continually 'upgrade' my life by the thoughts and actions I choose to take. The choice of what I consume in both physical and non-physical terms has been radically overhauled in a matter of years. And the outcome?
More Harmony, better Health, a vastly improved appreciation of Wealth and the hunger to grow more and more. I'd say I've actually got ambition now... (!)

So as I move towards 2012, with the knowledge streams flowing towards me that I have intentionally set up, I feel 'prepared'. I feel that this new babe I am to birth in mid-February next year will again provide avenues for me to be challenged to succeed and grow into whoever Jannette is meant to turn out to be. And I trust that will all work out Perfectly too.

Blessings for Beautiful Journeys
Jannette
xxx
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!