Wednesday 24 August 2011

Tuning into Love - 029 Solutions

Nothing like a particularly trying morning to put into perspective 'how' you cope or 'deal' with situations when they arise.

Take today for example. I wake up, check the email after a quiet breakfast, and am greeted with a notice that a quite large payment has been 'automatically' taken out of my account as part of a website hosting agreement I don't remember making...not a great start...
I contact the company to be met with the startling truth that 'yes, apparently you have this charge and it is correct'. Eeeeeks! I can't remember this being in the fine print but of course...its Mercury Retro at the moment, so I'm half smirking to myself, the other half is slightly panicking about the size of this unexpected payment...

For a while now I have been considering revamping the HTC website so that it flows with where I am now in Life, Biz and Love...and you know, only last night I had been trialling things out in my head..."maybe I should just cut it all away and start again", "maybe it would be good to have some collaboration with the design", "maybe I can just chuck it all in and use the blog for a while till I figure out what to do...", and then I wake up to this 'opportunity' :) Gotta love it eh?

For a little while I'm in 'worry mode'. 'ooooh all that work and effort' in the current website....'oh dear, what a lot of work to put it altogether again...' etc etc etc. And then I look at the screen again, with the annoying and condescending 'e-assistant' response to my harried questions. I breathe. I take it all in and think, 'well actually, this is what I've been requesting, a whole new opportunity to start again'.

No idea where this pic comes from (had it for years) but I love the energy of Ammonites...they are said to hold ancient earth, sea and star knowledge within their spiral manifestation...

So today I Tune into Love with the realisation that I have beautiful opportunities coming my way with only a small amount of prompting. And, that it's not about figuring out the problems or rising to the challenges that come along, but for me it is about sitting back and surveying the many solutions that arise from the opportunities that present themselves for my perusal.
Copyright Jannette Tibbs. My own drawing of a Compass...I'd started to draw a set of these during throughout my late teens..seems I was 'looking for direction' way back then too :)


"I am Abundant in Knowledge and Solutions"
"I manifest Perfect Opportunity in my Life"
"I am Supremely supported in all the things I do"

Blessings for Perfect Outcomes
Jannette
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!