Monday 9 March 2009

Ding ding! I'm awake now! - The Power of Certified Organic Antioxidants



I've been trying out Berry Radical Antioxidant drink from ONEGroup, and, I've got to say, its living up to all expectations and exceeding others. I thought it might be good to try as I've been looking after a very hungry baby for over 10months now, and I have been feeling like my body has been working harder than it ever has before. I also know that to maintain a healthy body is not just about eating well, but also about removing the unwanted aspects associated with pollution from out atmosphere and our food supplies too.


I have been wonderfully impressed with the level of clarity I seem to get from drinking Berry Radical. It lifts tiredness fog for me almost instantly. I can even give it to my children regularly in a soymilk and banana smoothie! and it is so good to know that they can get this kind of physical 'help' without me having to coax, cajole or trick them at all. They see me put the sachet of chocolate into the smoothie and they cheer because they love the stuff! Yahoo indeed!


Another reason for me starting out on this little venture was that I have had great results from the InLiven probiotic superfood from ONEGroup as well, and I thought that if they could produce a product like InLivensuperfood intake and a regular dose of probiotics in my diet that gave me the natural immune system strength to achieve these wonderful results. so well, then I should give Berry Radical a go too. I am so glad I did, as I feel the difference in my energy levels. Also, I have not been ill for ages, and when I did get the sniffles last Winter it lasted for all of 24hrs, and was able to get it to go without any pharmacueticals at all. True! I even got through a mastitis infection in 48hrs without antibiotics. I firmly believe it was due to the


Berry Radical has a phenomenally high ORAC count ( ORAC units?) which can help you detoxify your systems naturally and easily and simply and gently, all with the taste of real organic chocolate! Oh yeah, I like this!




Want to try some? click here for a little more information, and you can order direct from this site too....
or you can enter the new giveaway competition from the Holistic Feng Shui MiniZine - March issue. To subscribe for free, and enter the draw for 7 sachets of Berry Radical click here.
Thankyou for reading this article :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!