Wednesday 3 February 2016

Infinite possibilities begin with you



It is too easy to shift blame and anger onto someone else, something else...to look to the future for a cure or the past for an excuse. Looking here and now with no shame, no blame and no fear of retribution is a healing experience.
Kindness to yourself begins with kindness to others. Learning to unravel the occurrences and happenings with objectivity, mixed with a healthy dose of compassion for yourself and for those involved, will move mountains.

‪#‎believeinyourself‬ ‪#‎bestronginyourself‬ ‪#‎youareinfinite‬ ‪#‎holisticliving‬ ‪#‎compassion‬ ‪#‎kindessrocks‬

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!